Jul 2022 – Present
Program Manager - US Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Resource Groups New York, NY
• Researched, developed, and launched comprehensive Employee Resource Group program within 3 months, supporting 14,000+ employees across 9 ERGs in key diversity areas of Gender, Race, Health, & Veteran Status.
• Increased employee engagement 25% through the creation and execution of monthly DEIB events (panels, fireside chats, self-paced learning) and initiatives focused on education, inclusivity, and cultural awareness.
• Produce communications including a national monthly newsletter and executive presentations & reports on diversity events & metrics for internal and external stakeholders.
Mar 2021 – Jul 2022
Project Manager - International Quick Service Restaurant Client New York, NY
• Developed dynamic IT PMO Finance report in Power BI with Analysts & Developers for SVP of Finance.
• Built and ran client Innovation Program with internal and external teams meeting bi-weekly, generating 20+ client up-sell projects through joint ideathons and hackathons.
Business Analyst - Go-To-Market
• Application Portfolio Management analyst for IT risk analysis & cloud migration pursuits.
• Lead offshore teams in data collection and data analysis through client data gathering workshops.
• Tell the data-driven story of cloud migration readiness through data visualization presentations.
Software Developer - Government Energy Client
• Wrote data migration tool in C# & SQL to query, manipulate and transform Azure database using Sitefinity API.
• Gathered application requirements from client stakeholders, updated project timeline boards, reporting to internal and client senior leadership on development team status. Delivering project on time and to specifications.
• National Lead & Communications Lead - CREATE Employee Resource Group (800+ members)
• Northeast Geo Campus Hire Mentoring Lead
FengLong Photography, LLC & Camera Concierge, LLC
Sep 2009 – Jul 2021
Founder & Chief Operating Officer New York, NY
• Founded and grew wedding photography & videography company and camera equipment rental service for 12+ years as a full-time career, growing with a marketing mix of SEO strategies, Google Ads, & referrals.
• Understand client requirements to sell and deliver custom multi-day South Asian wedding event solutions with a team of on-site event staff & post production editors, resulting in sustained referrals to friends & family
Jun 2003 – Feb 2011
Department Manager Atlanta, GA
• Managed Front Office department operating budget and entire staff of 50+ Front Desk, At Your Service, and Bellstand departments at multiple full-service properties in progressive leadership roles.
• Launched social listening campaign at the 2004 room Orlando World Center Marriott to engage guests & convention attendees. Featured in Wall Street Journal print article on June 24, 2010.